Friday, November 2, 2007

Belize with ease

Hello mum! OK, everybody listen up! Everything is fine - I haven't been blogging for the past 4 weeks because I was kidnapped by aliens and they performed scientific experiments on my toes. I'm sorry that I have been so busy that I have not written causing family members to flap around thinking something was wrong. On behalf of my small family nucleus - Paul, Molly, Basil and myself, we are all OK. Next week I shall strap myself to my office chair and blog and blog and blog. I have so much to say: a trip to San Ignacio, a trip to Punta Gorda, multiple day trips to Belize City. Halloween, parties and birthdays! I have pictures and more pictures! But right now, I have no time :-(
Of course the most important news is that Molly won "Cutest dog" and "Cutest dog costume" in the SAGA fundraiser halloween pet costume party........which raised over 5,000.00 BZ - WELL DONE EVERYONE.
I'll see y'all soon - I can hear the aliens on their way back for me.

No comments: