Saturday, July 25, 2009

Bunch of rubbish

OK - so I read this silly stuff on one of my oooold friend's sites and thought, wow, that was really intersting. Unfortunately, mine is isn't, but here it is anyway!


1. Last beverage- water

2. Last phone call- vegetable lady in Belize City

3.Last text message-Paul and Laurie

4. Last song you listened to- Some old 50's song, radio at Estel's

5. Last time you cried- Monday when I had to put down Pooly dog

HAVE YOU EVER:

6. Dated someone twice- unfortunately, yes (I never learn)

7. Been cheated on-yes

8. Kissed someone & regretted it- yep

9. Lost someone special-yes

10. Been depressed-yes

11. Been drunk- yes

LIST THREE FAVORITE COLORS:..

12. Red

13. Black

14. Blue

THIS YEAR HAVE YOU: 2009

15. Made new friends- yes

16. Fallen out of love-I suppose yes (got dumped)

17. Laughed until you cried- yes, last night - I have discovered the IT crowd.

18. Met someone who changed you- yes

19. Found out who your true friends were- it's been reconfirmed

20. Found out someone was talking about you- everyone is talking about everyone on this island - not that it really affects me - but I do love it when it's positive

21. Kissed anyone on your friend's list- not sure what to answer, weird question. If it's have you snogged one of your mates, then yes (same again, I never learn)

23. How many kids do you want to have- I need a father for them first

24. Do you have any. pets- Molly and Basil - I will end up a crazy cat lady (see previous question!)

25. Do you want to change your name-I dislike one of my middle names, but not enough to change it

26. What did you do for your last birthday- spent the day on a catamaran with a bunch of friends, floating round the Caribbean drinking and snorkeling

27. What time did you wake up today- 8.45

28. What were you doing at midnight last night - working at the bar

29. Name something you CANNOT wait for- Molly's leg to be fixed

30. Last time you saw your father- saw my stepdad about 6 years ago

31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life- less pain

32. What are you listening to right now- the whirr of the Coca-Cola fridge in my office and bottles clinking from beer delivery

33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom- sure-several of them

34. What's getting on your nerves right now- one of the guests

36. What’s your real name- Cindy Solange Estelle Vigna

37. Relationship Status- I like someone a lot

38. Zodiac sign- Virgo

39. Male or female-female

40. Elementary-my dear Watson

41. Middle School- St Pauls CofE

42. High school- make that Secondary school: The Aschombe

43. Hair color- sort of various bits of brown, red, orange - whatever happens to brown hair when you live in the sun

44. Long or short- long-ish

45. Height-5' 2"

46. Do you have a crush on someone- of course

47. What do you like about yourself- I get knocked down but I get up again ain't nothing gonna keep me down - whatever the words are to the very annoying song.

48. Piercing-ears - yep, closed up though

49. Tattoos- ewwwwwwwwww pain

50. Righty or lefty- righty

FIRSTS:

51. First surgery- 1976-

52. First piercing- ears, 1987

53. First tattoo- never

54. First best friend- Tracy Bowyer, circa 1976

55. First sport you joined- does dancing count?

56. First pet-MewMew (real name Yorky)

57. First vacation- no idea, first one that really stands out is west coast to east coast USA road trip I think 1979

58. First concert- U2 or The Damned

59. First crush- Ed Stones

60. First alcohol drink- in vitro

RIGHT NOW:

61. Eating- nothing

62.Drinking- Illegal Mexican beer left by a guest!

63. I'm about to- jump in the pool

64. Listening to- people in pool

65. Waiting for- someone to surprise me

YOUR FUTURE :

66. Want kids- if it happens it happens, if not, I'll have 43 cats

67. Want to get married- not sure if I can be bothered to go through all that - I like the commitment from someone bit, not sure if marriage is necessary

68. future career- never had one of those!

WHICH IS BETTER WITH THE OPPOSITE SEX?

69. First thing you notice- general all over

70. Hugs or kisses- both, I'm demanding

71. Shorter or taller- doesn't matter - although, I'd be pressed to find someone shorter than me (that is of legal age!!)

72. Older or Younger- not fussed really, as long as it's not a huge age gap

73. Romantic or spontaneous- spontaneous

74. Nice smile or nice eyes- both

75. Tattoos or piercings- nope don't like either - sorry dude if you're reading this, I don't mean YOU of course (cough cough)

76. Sensitive or loud- loud to make me appear quieter

77. Hook-up or relationship- one usually leads to the other

HAVE YOU EVER :

79. Kissed a stranger- yes

80. Drank hard liquor- yes

81. Lost glasses/contacts- sunglasses

82. Sex on first date- uh yes

83. Broken someone's heart- yes - but I didn't mean to!

84. Had your own heart broken- yes

85. Been arrested- unbelievable but no - have always talked my way out of it

86. Turned someone down- yes

87. Cried when someone died- yes

88. Liked a friend that is a guy- yep

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:

89. Yourself- most of the time

90. Miracles- yes

91. Love at first sight- yes

92. Heaven- as a metaphor yes

93. Santa Claus- YES!

94. Kissing on the first date- lol no! (nobody will believe me)

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:

96. Is there one person you want to be with right now- yes

97. Had more than one boyfriend/girlfriend at one time- yes

98. Do you believe its possible to remain faithful forever- no

99. What's the one thing you cannot live without- love

100. Ever wished you could rewind time- yes but no-I love everything, even all the bad shit

Bored? Yeah, me too - off to the pool

No comments: