Friday, July 4, 2008

Tubby birds

I have no idea who had this bright idea!

Sharon and I have both been eating too many pies and are now rather tubby. We have been wingeing about it for months, but that doesn't appear to have got us any slimmer.

A few weeks back one of us bright sparks decided we should have a 16 week competition and put money on it as motivation. The date we fixed was Sunday 6 July 2008. That's weeks away, until I suddenly realised that it's actually the day after tomorrow. With that in mind I have been stuffing my face with lasagne and drinking loads of red wine.

Any top tips would be gratefully received!!!

Wish us luck and see who sweeps the pot in 16 weeks time.

Yes, I shall be putting some "before" pictures up of me now!
Sharon loves birthday cake.......

3 comments:

Boydies Belize Blog said...

Um knew u were up 2 something when I found Garfield pictures on my laptop younf lady, Sharon no longer likes cake for 16 wks!!!

Geraldo Maia said...

Hello Cindy,
There are very beautiful flowers which I was enchanted, on your blog.
Congrats.....!
Best wishes and a nice weekend from Brazil:
Geraldo

tacogirl said...

Good luck on your weight loss challenge.