Sunday, July 6, 2008

The weigh-in

After much giggling Sharon and I hid in the ladies at Banyan Bay and weighed ourselves, and then measured all our wobbly bits.
I have a weighloss goal of 7kg and a dream of fitting into a pair of jeans that I haven't been able to wear for nearly 2 years.
The war is on, so if you see Sharon in town, make sure you buy her a piece of cake (I'll cover the cost and double it......) LOL
I will let you know next Sunday if anything has changed or not, it usually takes me about 3 weeks before there is any shift in the scale!
I have just weighed and measured Laura, our manager at work who is also joining in the bet. She would like to lose 10kg and Sharon's goal is 15kg. WISH US LUCK! I'm very saddened by the prospect of no wine or lasagne for such a long time, but I am looking forward to wearing my old clothes again! And of course, taking the other girls' money.

No comments: