Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Casa Picasso open night

Oh woe is me. Being forced to attend the Casa Picasso restaurant's open night for hotel concierges and front desk ops. There have to be some super perks to being a concierge, and this is one of them!
Jen delighted us with fruity mojito tastings and super tapas.
Once again, it's a tough job but somebody has to do it!
It was very tasty, I love that Papaya Salsita, and the mojitos were mixed to perfection.
Thanks Jen! I loved the evening - and your hair looks great :-)
Sharon and Jen My first mojito - unfortunately for my head the next morning, a few followed it

The boys mixing up a storm of mojitos: watermelon, mango, pineapple, original.....why does my head hurt?

Double whammy - Tom Cruise eat your heart out
Sharon and her watermelon one
Papaya salsita, chorizo and shrimp ceviche. Did I mention that this was great?

Kirt and Karen also enjoying Jen's hospitality

No comments: