Saturday, August 15, 2009

I just had to go see a game

OK, most of you now know that I dashed up to Milwaukee to see Jeff ever so quickly.
I ended up at a Brewers game due to accidental Guinness drinking in Mo's Irish pub!
I have never been to a baseball game, it's actually not that interesting, a bit like rounders - but being in the Stadium yelling abuse and drinking Margaritas in pint mugs was right up my street! I loved it and had a great time.
Jeff and I in front of some bronzed up player at the Stadium in Milwaukee.

This is Aaron, the guy we started talking to in Mo's pub - the famous line "my buddy's got spare tickets" and we're off in the Mo's Irish Pub free bus to the stadium, with pints of beer! How excellent is that? We caught the Ouzo bus home!!!! Obviously a Greek bar in town!
I've got a flippin' baseball cap on! It has a big M on it for Margaritas (or is it Milwaukee? Can't remember)
Crazy dudes we went with, Jeremy and Aaron.
Whatever all that crap on the board means - I know we lost. that's why there are lots of zeros where it says Brewers. A yellow cab!!!! It was about 1am and we'd been out for more drinks with the guys after the game (do I remember shots? vaguely....) I was soooooooo excited about this yellow cab, I had to take a photo. The cab driver wasn't so keen! Thought I was a nutter.

2 comments:

Ruthie said...

Holy crap...jean jacket, long pants...and shoes! You look very cute, but I hope I don't ever have to see it live!

Francis Bell said...

What a BEAUTIFUL site-such a treat when you can't go yourself-wonderful photos!!! Thank you so much! Francis http://www.geothermalquestions.net