Friday, January 9, 2009

More Playa

I spent a lovely day at the beach with Sharky and the girls. Just reading my book and relaxing, getting my mind psyched up for the next day's travel to the land of cold! I had to buy socks and shoelaces. I was walking around Walmart looking around and eventually had to ask a sales assistant for help: in my best Spanish I asked the lady that I was looking for things for shoes that looked like string... I got them!

Michelle and I - Rob taking the pic - having sushi and a little too much wine

Sharky making burgers (so domesticated)

Interesting sign

Garden of Eating, where we had breakfast - rather lovely

People!

Randy - a slimmer version than I knew before - pancreitis will do that to a man

Skylar and Sharky
Thanks again guys - you are all great

No comments: