Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Where is Cindy today? In London - yipeeee

This is Battle train station - it takes 1 hour and 20 minutes to get to London Waterloo

Cute little train station, I must admit Platform 1
Mum on platform 1
A train! unfortunately, not ours
Platform sign Charing Cross station
Bus

On the escalotors going to the London Underground
London Underground - everybody in a hurry

A tube! even more exciting than the train (Jeez, I'm easily pleased)
Oxford Circus
Regent Street - some serious January sales going on there
The Liberty shop building and a purple taxi

Aha! My cousin David and his lovely wife Anna - we're having lunch at the Picolino
David
Anna and I
Carnaby Street, unfortunately, I wasn't born in the swinging sixties
Pub - ummmmmmmmm pub
another pub
Chinatown


Ducks! This is what happens to them when they are bad at the castle....

One of my favourite pubs in Covent Garden - A great opera singer was singing his heart out in the courtyard today, loved it!
Don't forget your green cross code..... I was so busy taking photos that I nearly got squashed
Mum had some stuff to do here about 33 years ago!
Lovely building

1 comment:

tacogirl said...

China town I am jealous ha ha. Looks like you are having a fantastic trip in spite of the cold. Greta pictures.