Monday, August 25, 2008

Good grief, what a handful!

How on earth did I manage to gain a pound this week (boo hoo) when I had this to contend with?
Jackie, Lisbon and Molly taking advantage of my good nature.

Lisbon as always in the front
Poor Molly, I could see her thinking "Why do I have to be attached to these two?"

Lisbon showing her bad paw - more about that in a bit!

Help!
So, on Saturday morning I just walked Jackie and Lisbon, once we got to Escalante beach, I decided Lisbon couldn't be too much of an escape threat due to her huge limp. She spent an hour showing me her paw before we went out and made a huge display of giant limping. So I let her off the lead. WRONG WRONG WRONG! Never again I'm saying to myself as I sprint through Victoria House screaming her name. She runs round the pool, over the lawns, through someones patio whilst they're having breakfast (no sign of a limp......) "excuse me, morning, sorry...". I finally hoodwink her by laying ambush behind a bush - she went one side of the house and I went the other, and I nabbed her. I also scared the heebiejeebies out of her by jumping out from behind the bush and she sulked at me when we got back home. Oh, and her limp returned.

No comments: