Monday, August 18, 2008

Week 6 weigh-in

Oh yes, I beat Sharon this week with 900g loss compared to her 500g loss.

I would personally like to thank the exercise nazis on the DVDs I use.
I was so happy with the 2lb weightloss this week, that as soon as Sharon left the Catamaran bar yesterday, I had a dirty banana (Kahlua, Baileys, Vodka, a banana, chocolate syrup, and whatever else the bartender feels like putting in there!). I then felt guilty so this morning I stepped up the workout routine!
Total 51% of my goal is lost and Sharon 56%. We're still 2 weeks away from being 1/2 way through the competition so we're pretty pleased.
I googled pictures of dirty bananas and found Josephine Baker! I think this lady was superbe, especially when she retired from showbiz, bought a chateau in France and adopted 12 children. She died in Paris and was buried in Monaco. She became the first American woman to receive French military honors at her funeral - she did a lot of undercover work for the French Resistance during WWII. But let's face it, nobody else could quite make a banana costume look so good!


No comments: