Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Belize Time - Long may it live

Laurie, aka Tacogirl has just sent me a link to a forum on Facebook.
This is a copy, I just find it so true! Here is the link, if you would like to check it out http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2371442817

Group Info / Name: It doesn't matter where in the world I am, I still operate on Belize Time!
Type: Common Interest - Beliefs & Causes
Description: To all non-Belizeans:

I will be late. Accept that...try to accommodate your schedule around my tardiness. If something really begins at 5, tell me it begins at 3:30, so possibly we could reach on time.

I will start getting ready for something at 12:45, even though it begins at 1. Accept that... help the process along.

And don't rush me when I'm late....it's gonna lead to a fight, and we're only gonna be later.

Belizean weddings start at least an hour late....but everyone will be on time for the reception.

Graduations? They'll be late too.

Mass? Yes, even Belizean priests are late.

Dead Belizeans are late too. Your funeral will not start on time.

No comments: